Want to make an appointment at Maui Memorial Outpatient Clinic?
Give us a call to get more information on making an appointment with one of our specialty physicians at (808) 442-5700. We are open Monday – Friday, 8:00AM – 4:30PM HST.
- We receive patient referrals from their primary care physicians/GP (typically in the form of a fax).
- Additional records will be requested from the referring provider as deemed necessary, including, but not limited to, radiology studies, lab work, etc.
- The primary care physician’s office processes the insurance pre-authorization for the patient’s first visit to the outpatient clinic.
- If the patient requires ongoing treatment or monitoring, our office will process the additional pre-authorizations as necessary (dependent on the patient’s insurance carrier).
- Once we have obtained all of the required information, we schedule an appointment with the patient.